Document Upload Portal
Welcome to CAHEC’s Sharefile document upload portal. We appreciate your partnership and take the security of personal information seriously. Use of this portal is the preferred method of submitting all mid-year and year-end related documents. Once uploaded, documents are immediately available to CAHEC staff.
As you know, timely and accurate financial reporting is critical to the tax-credit housing industry. Not only does it help us ensure that our partnerships remain in compliance with the requirements of lenders, investors, and federal and state agencies, it also helps guarantee that our investors receive the tax benefits that were expected.
2019-2020 Year-end reporting deadlines
|REQUIRED REPORTS||10/31 YEAR-END SUBMISSIONS||12/31 YEAR-END SUBMISSIONS|
|Draft Tax Return and Schedule K-1s||November 30||February 15|
|Draft Audited Financial Statements||December 15||February 15|
|Final Tax Return and Schedule K-1s||January 15||February 28|
|Final Audited Financial Statements||January 15||March 1|
|Back-up Requirements Checklist||December 15||February 15|
When uploading documents via the links below, please be sure to use the following suggested naming convention:
- Partnership name 2019-2020 draft tax return (ex: 123 Partners LLC 2019-2020 draft tax return)
- Partnership name 2019-2020 draft final audit (ex: 123 Partners LLC 2019-2020 final audit)
- Partnership name 2019-2020 backup requirements (ex: 123 Partners LLC 2019-2020 backup requirements)
When uploading a revised version of a previously submitted document, please indicate that it is revised in the naming convention suggested above.
- Partnership name 2019-2020 draft revised draft audit (ex: 123 Partners LLC 2019-2020 revised draft audit)
Upload Links – click on the document type below to upload:
Tax & Audit Forms
Partnerships with 10/31 year-end
- Lower Tier Procedures Tax Season Schedule of Reporting Deadlines
- AHEF Lower Tier Audit Tax Season Schedule of Reporting Deadlines
- CAHEC Tax Prep Guide
- Audit Backup Checklist
- Non-Audits Backup Requirements Checklist
- Example Financial Statement
- Minimum Gain Template
- Partnership Elections
- Independence Letter Example
- ShareFile Submission Instructions
If you have questions regarding the documents on the website or have any problems downloading or viewing them, please email your asset manager or George Rapp.